Friday, August 22, 2014

BELLA GARDEN - BLOCK THREE



Its been a while since I have done any work on my Bella Garden Quilt, there's been so much else to keep me busy, but its back on now.

I've almost completed the applique features, just a little stitching to do and it will be complete.  Those dreaded wisteria flowers took forever but they were worth it.

I've decided to change my quilt from the original a little, and omit the bird pictures on the top and bottom.  I feel it would just be too big to do anything with so I will add a couple of borders and then think about the quilting.  Not really sure how to quilt this, the material is so vibrant it wont need very much at all.  If anyone has any suggestions or examples, please let me know.

If you have missed Block one its here and Block two here

Mr Frog
Lily flower





Finished Applique 

1 comment:

Melody said...

So beautiful. You are doing a wonderful job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...