Saturday, August 23, 2014

SAL - Patchwork Loves Embroidery, Gail Pan

Last week I ordered Patchwork Loves Embroidery by Gail Pan from The Book Depository.  I was so excited when it arrived I could hardly wait to start something.
 
Then I checked Gail's blog, and guess what........ there is a Sew A Long for this very book !!! 
 




Martina from Sunshine-quilting is hosting the SAL and as I already have the book, I decided it will be fun to join the other ladies and meet new friends.


If you choose 1 project for each linkup, you will have made 5 projects from this lovely book.
 
It runs from 1st September and ends 31st October so there's plenty of time to make what you can.  Its totally up to you, but if you're anything like me, you'll want to make everything!!







I've picked out some material and threads for my first project, which is going to be the Home Pillow.
 
My selection of fabrics and my first project selection



 

8 comments:

Christine B said...

Hello Dawn! I am also joining in the sew-a-long and I am excited to see what everyone will be making! Love Gail Pan's beautiful designs and I love the cushion you have chosen! Happy stitching!! :) x Christine

Melody said...

I do love this book. I think I will play too.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea I also love this book.xx

Noela said...

Enjoy your journey Dawn. Hugs....

Susan said...

Hi Dawn - I signed up for this too...waiting for it to arrive - hopefully this week - love the pillow - hopefully I will find something without too much stitching

Linda said...

I love your fabrics and can't wait to see how it all turns out!

Flickenstichlerin said...

Hi Dawn,
I love your choice of fabrics, they will go so well with the pillow project. Love to see you finish.
Greetings,
Sylvia

Teresita said...

Dawn tienes muy bellos trabajos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...